Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas Spirit

And speaking of Christmas carols with altered lyrics, I have been advertising my upcoming holiday party in just such a fashion. Saturday night my Mt. Hermon housemates and I are hosting a Seasonal Soiree and I've been sending e-mails to my colleagues, musically inviting them to the event. Here's one of my better carols. To the tune of "Jingle Bells."

Stomping up the hill
One chilly winter night
At last you’ll get a thrill--
Mt. Hermon in sight!

Christmas lights aglow
Music in the air

Your heart will rise and you will know
You’re happy to be there.

OHHHHHH!!!!

Mt. Hermon! Mt. Hermon! Happy Holidays!
Come and join us for the fun this coming Saturday – HEY!


Mt. Hermon! Mt. Hermon! Happy Holidays!
Come and join us for the fun this coming Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home