Saturday, December 17, 2005

Home Sweet Home

Well, I arrived safely back in the good old US of A after about 36 hours of travel. Bleah. But the trip went about as well as you could hope for: no major delays and I even had a row to myself from Frankfurt to Chicago. AND my very own little movie screen so I could choose my movie (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory—boy Johnny Depp can be so weird). And because my mom is awesome, when I arrived home I found a basket of bath goodies waiting in my bathroom – sugar scrubs and bath salts and special shampoo and a shower puff – and I’ve spent much of the last few days happily submerged. I managed to avoid most of the hassles of jetlag. I slept 13 hours my first night home and have been good to go ever since. Good thing too. It’s the holidays, who has time to be jet-lagged?

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Shell said...

Hello,

Came across your blog while searching for India.. I visit India around once a year and can relate to your coming home to a basket of goodies..

I don't want to say it feels nice to cleanse myself of india cause thats not what I mean, yet it feels so nice to scrub all the hardship, cultural difficulties,barriers and stress away.....

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Gokul Padoor said...

So how do you rate your indian experience, positives and negatives?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home