Monday, April 10, 2006

The Changing Times

In response to a query from one of my loyal readers: the Health Center now uses empty film canisters for collecting "samples" from ill patients. Talk about gross. Plus then you have to bring it in! I wrap mine in a paper bag and slink inside the office. But everyone knows why you're there when they see the little bag. And of course, for those of you who don't know Woodstock, the staff tea lounge is directly next to the Health Center so there's always an array of colleagues sitting outside and sipping tea as you march in to the nurses to present your little package. Bleah.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Wow even better...! That's got to take some talent. :) Gross indeed.

I think they've changed the whole quad around since I was there. The health center used to be on the third floor of the wing over the music rooms. They always talked about moving it from there but never did during my time. I don't know whose idea it was to put it on the THIRD floor in the first place... just what I want to do when I feel like I'm ready to die - climb three flights of stairs! Hopefully it's on the ground floor these days even though it is unfortunately close to the lounge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home